- Choose on option from many
- No space before and after
/ if all options are consisting of a single word: ‘a/b/c’
- Space before and after
/ if there is at least one multiword option: ‘option a / option b / option c’ or ‘a / b / another option’
- Time: usually 15min too early or too late.
- ‘at ~2pm’ would mean in a window from 13:45 to 14:15
- Numbers: ‘I don’t know the exact meaning, this is just an estimation / but if I remember correctly’
write words in cursive
- These are the cursive words.
- Context-dependent accentuation
- Stress / stops / pitch / …